When it comes to healthy snacking, I’m usually 100% on board. Well, that is if it’s easily accessible.
Some weeks when I plan ahead, I can stock the fridge with fresh fruits and veggies and have snacks planned out for the most part. But let’s be honest… that doesn’t ALWAYS last.
Some times you just want a SNACK.
Luckily, ShopRite has their Wholesome Pantry line, elevating the snacking experience by returning to simple, authentic ingredients at an affordable price point. Since launching in December 2016, ShopRite has introduced hundreds of Wholesome Pantry products, extending to nearly every aisle, including frozen, produce, dairy, and meat, along with more than 35 wholesome snack varieties.
I had the chance to try some of the snacks for myself, and they definitely fit in the category of healthy snacks that are also satisfying.
Here’s a peek at my unboxing!
The snacks included:
- Wholesome Pantry Almond Butter – A delectable nut butter with the perfect balance of flavor, smoothness and creaminess
- Wholesome Pantry Organic Energy Mix – A satisfying mix of sunflower seed, organic raisins, dried cranberries, nuts and dried apples
- Wholesome Pantry Freeze Dried Fuji Apple Fruit Crisps – Flavorful and portable, these low-calorie treats are great on the go
- Wholesome Pantry Organic Crushed Pepper and Truffle Oil Popcorn – Finished with a hint of elegant truffle oil and a dash of spicy pepper for a purely rich treat
- Wholesome Pantry Organic Pecan Halves – Packed with nutrients, these nuts enrich favorite recipes or can be enjoyed along as a snack
My favorite items in the box were the almond butter and the crushed pepper and truffle oil popcorn, but all of the items were great options for a healthy and easy snack!
To learn more about this product line, visit their website here.