Another day, another food event. This Friday, May 10th, Double H Ranch will be hosting a Chef’s Dinner at The Sagamore Resort. This evening will include a unique menu prepared by the area’s finest chef’s as well as specialty cocktails, desserts prepared by The Sagamore and music by Grand Central Station.
Local chefs include:
- David Britton, Executive Chef, Downtown City Tavern
- Tim Warnock, US FOODS Corporate Chef
- A.J. Jayapal, Food and Beverage Director, The Mallozzi Group
- Kevin London, Chef/Proprietor, The Farmhouse at Top of the World
- Jamie Ortiz, Executive Chef, Angelo’s 677 Prime
- Yono Purnomo, Executive Chef/Proprietor, Yono’s
- Matt Richardson, Sous Chef, Boca Bistro
- Adam Savage, Executive Chef, The Sagamore
- Kevin Zheng, Chef, Sushi Yoshi
You better believe that’s a stocked list of incredible local chefs, so it would be a shame if you missed it. Cocktails begin at 6:00pm, followed by the Chef’s Dinner and Silent Auction at 7:00pm. Cost to attend is $85 per person or $160 per couple, and $750 per table of ten. Attire is resort smart casual, and for those who don’t know what that means (like myself prior to writing this), click here. Register online at www.DoubleHRanch.org or for more information call Robin DeMattos at (518) 696-5921 ext. 228. I hope to see you all there!
FYI – The mission of the Double H Ranch is to provide specialized programs and year-round support for children and their families dealing with life-threatening illnesses. Their purpose is to enrich their lives and provide camp experiences that are memorable, exciting, fun, empowering, physically safe and medically sound. All programs are FREE of charge and capture the magic of the Adirondacks.