Yesss it’s time for another awesome food/drink event!
Corks, Forks & Brews, an event to benefit Saratoga Center for the Family, will be held next Thursday, November 14th from 6pm-10pm at Saratoga National Golf Club!
With entertainment by Big Medicine, a variety of select wines and craft new york brews, this event is one you do not want to miss!
AND guess what? I even got a sneak peek at the menu for the evening, and you can expect some of the best Mazzone signature food items, including:
- Mini Truffle Mac & Cheese
- Crispy Shrimp Wrapped in Phyllo Nest with Oriental Dipping Sauce
- A variety of Domestic, Imported, and Locally Made Cheeses (SCORE.)
- Italian Salumi Bar
- Breaded Eggplant and Tomato Salad
- Crispy Truffle Parmesan Boneless Chicken Bites with Spicy Maytag Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
Tickets are $100/person or $75/person (Junior 35 & under). Beware, they’re almost at capacity, so get your tickets today.